Job Posting: Aggregation & Distribution Contractor
The Aggregation & Distribution Contractor handles weekly produce packing and some deliveries to our retail and wholesale accounts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Produce Packing – This task requires good hygiene, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Deliveries - On deliveries, the contractor is the face of the business, representing dozens of local farmers throughout New Mexico, providing friendly and accountable customer-service, and conducting sales. This person should have a warm, outgoing personality and build an in-depth knowledge of the company, products, and farms in order to thrive in this position.
- The contractor is encouraged to find creative solutions, innovations, and efficiencies in packing, distribution, and business growth.
- As the company grows and changes, additional responsibilities and duties may arise.
- All duties involve being on one’s feet for extended periods of time and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Should have some experience in food, farming, sustainability, and sales.
- Must be computer literate and proficient on Microsoft Office/Google Docs.
- Must be communicative, organized, dependable, engaged, and trustworthy.
- Must be able to work efficiently independently, and meet deadlines.
- Must have reliable transportation, and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must resonate with the mission of the company.
Around 5 hours/week. Supplemental hours may be offered for special projects & events, or as responsibilities increase.
Starting wage: $13/hr + GRT.
The company will issue a 1099 at the end of the year, and the contractor is responsible for paying their own taxes.
Send cover letters & resumes to email@example.com